Random playing card shuffler came up with the three of clubs, so I am going to talk about clubs today!
My husband plays golf, so he has golf clubs, and those things sure are expensive!
2. I used to belong to a club called Kingwood Area Mothers of Multiples, that is, until I moved to the other side of town 3 years ago. I left lots of fun and friendship behind.
3. People go to clubs to dance or to watch other people dance, if you know what I mean.
4. I sometimes purchase books through Doubleday Book Club.
5. Once before, I was a member of the Columbia House Music Club, but I rarely listen to music anymore except in the car. Even then, it’s usually on talk radio.
6. My daughter likes to play Club Penguin.
7. My dad was a member of the Lions Club, a service organization.
8. And then there are Club Med vacations.
9. There’s a movie called Fight Club from 1999.
10. For the “adventurous,” there’s the Mile High Club.
13. Then, there is a club. The weapon is also known as cudgel, baton, truncheon, night stick, and bludgeon Please visit thursdaythirteen.com for more lists of thirteens.