Little problem this morning... I sprained my ankle, at least, I hope it's just a sprain. I'm in terrible pain, and I should probably go get an x-ray, but scrapbooking is so much more important! So I don't have a picture of one of these pages after the journaling, and since I don't want to wait till later to post it, I"m going to go ahead and put the pix up as I have them now.
1. I completed a challenge at 52 sketches. I journaled on the computer, and I'm going to print it on vellum to go in the large space, but due to my ankle, I don't have a picture yet.
2. I finished four pages - 2 2-page layouts. (The sketch challenge is the left side of this layout.)
3. I mounted photos and stickers for my next three layouts.
4. My sister and I spent Saturday evening at Scrap Mania at Archiver's, and it was a blast! I learned some new techniques and even won a door prize (ribbon, stickles, and bling).
5. I got all of my brads organized by color, size, and type into little baggies in my brad box.
1. I have a few more die cuts/stickers to organize into my binder.
2. I want to complete the 52 sketches challenge for next week as well as the Sunday Scrappin' challenge.
3. I want to finish these 3 2-page layouts I started Saturday night and maybe get at least one more 2-pager done.
4. I want to visit all of the Sunday Scrappin' participants.
5. Last, I want to invite you to visit my BlogHop 08 Party Post and enter to win a candle. There are also some children's books up for grabs here.
And I should probably take care of my ankle! I didn't get last week's Sunday Scrappin' challenge done (something fruity - paper, stickers, etc.) because I didn't have anything to scrap that went with the theme... unless you count the name of one of my papers, Tutti Frutti.
This week's Sunday Scrappin' challenge is a RAOK (Random Act of Kindness). Create something (postcard, collage, whatever) and mail it to an unsuspecting recipient.
Happy Scrappin' Everyone!