2. Self Portrait - Okay, my husband thought I was crazy for taking my own picture, but he thinks I'm crazy anyway!
4. Closet - This is part of my husband's closet, and he probably wouldn't be too happy that I'm showing everyone. It's hard to get a good angle of his closet, so you're only seeing half of it.
5. Favorite room - My fav. room in my house is my bedroom BECAUSE it is usually the neatest room in the house!
6. Favorite shoes - I can't pick one! My husband likes to call me Imelda Marcos, but I'm not that bad! I have cute shoes, but so often I just get lazy and wear the same pair every day for comfort. These black ones would be comfortable if it weren't for the strap, but the ones on the right are NOT comfortable no matter what. The ones on the left are comfy.
8. Bathroom - Again the only one that stays relatively neat (although not in this picture) is the master bath.
9. Sink - Oh, do I have to show you? Okay. Here's a close-up of the powder room (half bath) sink downstairs. I'm not taking a picture of the kitchen sink!
10. Refrigerator - Do you really want to see? This is before I went grocery shopping.
On to the tagging! Anyone who wants to play, consider yourself tagged, but come back here and let me know you played so I can come see your post.
I'm going to SPECIFICALLY tag Laura at I'm an Organizing Junkie (because I want to steal organizational ideas from her), Laura at Lunatic Fringe (because I know she's been cleaning this week, so her house if probably in great shape), and Latree at Dandelion (because I know she likes to take pictures, and since she lives on the other side of the world from me, I know her post will be interesting). Can you play, Ladies?
children’s book giveaway