I turned off word verification. Did ya notice? Did ya? Huh?
I read a post a couple of weeks ago on Rooted called Kill Word Verification--Rid the World of Useless Typing. I don't have a problem with word verification, except when I type a long comment and get the letters wrong and my comment gets wiped out. And I don't have a problem with bloggers who use comment moderation.
But, the post made me start paying attention to the letters I'm typing in for word verification. For the last couple of weeks, I've been collecting a list of some word verification strings that I've had because sometimes they are really strange or funny, and I thought it would be a good Thursday Thirteen post. Here are 13 of them and what they made me think when I saw them.
1. Taxific – Taxes are NOT terrific!
2. Bragin – I don’t have braggin’ rights to anything, really.
3. Acess – This word verification gives me access to leave a comment.
4. Pochrap – Piece of crap!
5. Worie – Who, me, worry?
6. Waffeat – Waffles are what you eat..
7. salinada - Salad? Nada! I actually like salad.
8. askeskul – Ask a skull, but why would you want to?
9. chinge – Cha-ching! Money!
10. liessess – Liesesssssssss, the way Gollum would say lies.
11. cowsseem – Cows seem bored.
12. exoties – Exotic ties.
13. abili – Alibi – I was leaving a comment. That’s my alibi.
Visit the Thursday Thirteen homepage to see more posts or to join in!
And don't forget about my cookbook giveaway.