She says, "I have honestly been at a loss for topics for the GM5 meme for the past couple of weeks and therefore have not done any...Now I am opening the floor to you!" She asked that we offer suggestions on topics that are simple, general, thought-provoking, inquisitive, fun, and friendly. I'm going to give it a try:
1. Five favorites (foods, colors, cartoon characters, songs, flowers, shopping websites, books, quotes). We've already done vacations, candy, and movies. (and probably some things I'm forgetting.)
2. Five tips and tricks (We've done saving money, job hunting, and organization/cleaning.) We could do time management, tips for learning something new, tips for anything that you think we would all like to do or need to do, or tips for a particular hobby that we each separately do so others may become interested in that hobby. We could do tips on how to deal with unfriendly people, or how to handle disagreements, or even tips on facing life's challenges.
3. Five new things: vocabulary words, colloquialisms from our part of the country, products we should try. I guess this is sort of like favorites.
4. Five events that happened the past week that surprised us, made us happy, taught us something new, or frightened us. We might need to know ahead of time to prepare for this.
5. Five blogs or blog posts about a certain topic (the topic coud be hobbies, faith, writing, self-employment, or whatever).
Becca, I don't know if this helps, but now I see your predicament. It's difficult thinking of topics!