Who am I?
A Photo Story
1. I’m a mom - I love my kids with all my heart. This is my first and foremost role in life.
2. Wife - I love my husband and want to share his life.
3. Daughter - Not always the best daughter, but I try. I wish my mom lived closer sometimes.
4. Sister - She lives an hour away, and I love her dearly. We get along so much better now that we are grown with families of our own.
5. Teacher - This is my career, not my life.
6. Reader - I absoltely adore reading. I read every single day.
7. Writer - I enjoy writing, but I haven't honed my craft enough to publish, and I'm not sure I want to. It's a great hobby and sometimes a release for me.
8. Scrapbooker - I big-puffy-heart scrapbooking, my hobby on which I have limited time to work.
9. Christian - I believe in God the Father, Jesus Christ-his one and only Son, and the Holy Spirit.
10. Volunteer - I volunteer at my children's school when I can, and church. I volunteer with the kids' activities. (girl scouts, football, baseball, etc.)
11. Insomniac - Even when I am dead tired, I can't sleep well.
12. Night Owl - I get more done after hours when everyone else is in bed. That's when my mind really starts to work. The day time is just rote.
13. Cleaner/Organizer - I could have put "maid," but cleaner/organizer sounds better. I like things to be neat and relatively clean, and living with people who put this on the bottom of their priority list, or don't put it on their list at all, really drives me bonkers.
To visit other Thursday Thirteeners, click here.