I love Friday Fill-ins! Check it out here.
Thank you, Michelle, for providing this week's questions.
1. When I'm sick I'm usually going about business as usual because I'm the mom!
2. When I take a walk, I think about when will this walk be over! JK! Random thoughts, smells along the way, colors, and my to-do list. Actually, I usually read a book while I walk (on the treadmill at the Y).
3. Money can't buy happiness but it can come close!
4. Cotton makes me feel natural and leather makes me think of the smell of a wet dog.
5. The strangest person/character I've had lewd thoughts about was ... I plead the fifth!
6. My favorite color these days is pink because it is a happy, cheerful color.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to attending a football game to watch my 15 yo step-daughter perform with the flags during the half time show. tomorrow my plans include nothing certain yet, but possibly scrapbooking with my sister or going to a comedy club with my husband, which we've been planning to do for a month, and Sunday, I want to register my son for baseball.