Organising Queen is hosting a de-cluttering challenge this month! I'm starting a week late, but if you know me, you know I can't miss a challenge that has to do with tidying up or organizing.
From the site: "We are each committed to decluttering at least one thing every day and will each be writing a post showing what we've decluttered."
For days 8-14, I have decluttered the following:
1. The bathtub area. I did this by adding this suction cupped storage container to keep the bottles and miscellaneous bath items off the tub ledge and in one central location. I also threw away everything that was almost empty.
3. My scrapbook paper holder (by type and color).
4. My hairstyle! I decluttered this by having several inches chopped off giving me an easy to take care of style that works with my type of hair.
5. The TV stand. (DVD's neatly contained, old VHS tapes - gone)
6. The dresser - got rid of all the clothes and towels that were piled up.
7. The desk - neatly arranged with a bin, a pen/pencil "cup" and a pencil sharpener instead of extra books, papers, etc. lieing about.
8. Two candle drawers.
9. A full file cabinet left behind by a teacher last year - completely empty!
(no pic-it's just an empty file cabinet!)
Wow! I think I accomplished a lot. Thanks, Organising Queen!
If you enjoyed my post, please consider subscribing to my blog. Use the orange button at the top left of the page.
And if you like this post, here are some related posts:
I'm a Company Girl
July Organanizing Roundup
We Did It!