1.Friday night football games and cooler weather are some of the things I'm most looking forward to in October.
2. Sometimes I forget what I was looking for when I enter a room.
3. Before I was a parent, I swore I would never let my kids do certain things, and that's why there is a saying, "never say never"!
4. When I'm down, I take it out on everyone.
5. At the computer or in my bed are where you'll find me most often.
6. A rainy day is good for reading, snuggling, napping, playing with the kitten, and taking a long, hot bath.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting after my first day back to work in two weeks, tomorrow my plans include planning lessons and getting caught up on grading, and maybe a little shopping, and Sunday, I want to grocery shop, scrapbook, and rest!