This week we are filling in the words to some "obscure songs." Won't you join me for Friday Fill-ins?
1. If I was to walk into your life, would you know my name?
2. Catch a bright star and place it wherever you want it.
3. And you can send me flowers or money.
4. I'd like to forget but I'm dealing with a memory that never forgets.
5. I'm the innocent bystander / Somehow I got stuck in this train wreck of a mess!
6. What's keeping us apart isn't selfishness, it's the loss of intimacy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching my stepdaughter perform with color guard at the high school football game, tomorrow my plans include sleeping late and doing some activities with the kids and Sunday, I want to sleep late again and get ready for work on Monday.