Eve tagged me with a meme.
Here’s how it works: Use the first letter of your first name to answer each question. Must be real places or names…Nothing made up. You can’t use your own name for boy/girl’s name question. If you can’t answer, skip to next one.
1. Famous Singer: Dolly Parton (remember her? Pretty voice, tall hair, and big ummmm. You know!)
2. Four Letter Word: dirt (keep it clean, pun intended)
3. Street: Danforth Drive (my step-son used to live on this street.)
4. Color: dusty mauve
5. Gifts/Present: Diamonds, please.
6. Vehicle: Dodge Durango
7. Things in Souvenir Shop: Dated ornaments
8. Boy Name: David (my son’s name)
9. Girl Name: Darlene
10. Movie title: Definitely, Maybe (release date 2-14-08, appropriate for a romantic comedy.)
11. Drink: Dr. Pepper
12. Occupation: Doctor
13. Celebrity: Denzel Washington
14. Magazine: Dirt Rag (Yes, it’s a real magazine for mountain bikers.)
15. City: Denver (I was going to say Dallas, but since I’m from Houston, and there’s a little rivalry, I’ll say Denver.)
16. Sports: Darts
17. Fruit: Dates
18. Reason for Being Late to work: Didn’t wake up.
19. Something that you throw away: drugs that are expired - thanks to Home Sanctuary!
20. Something you shout: Darn (That’s not the first word I thought of, but I have to keep this PG rated.)