1. Watch the rain. It’s peaceful and it’s actually interesting to watch the patterns created by the wind. This won’t take long. Go on to number 2.
3. Take a nap. The sound of rainfall is soothing.
4. Watch a movie you’ve never seen before.
5. Pop popcorn or make milk shakes.
7. Play card games such as War or Hearts.
8. Make a card for someone, anyone, the old-fashioned way using scissors, construction paper, and markers.
9. Organize your closet. You know you need to.
10. Write a letter (yes, an actual, snail-mail letter) to someone who lives “long distance.” Won’t they be surprised?
11. Re-discover your youth by creating a do-it-yourself craft with typical household items such as toothpicks, paper plates, and markers.
12. Surf the Internet. (Duh, you knew that was coming!)
13. Count your blessings.