The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, a random topic is pulled from a list of topics and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back here! You can add photos, links or stories or just a simple list of your own of 5 things that relate to the topic as it pertains to you and your life experiences. It doesn't have to be in any order of importance unless otherwise specified.
Give Me Five most often visited websites other than your blog and your email account...and why!
1. I mostly only visit blogs, but I do a little more than that. One of my favorite sites is allrecipes. I've linked it up for you. I find new recipes which help me plan my weekly menu which is sometimes post on my blog.
2. Netlix is another stop on my World Wide Web chase. I like to see what new releases are coming to DVD as well as what I already have sitting in my queue. I think Netflix was a great invention.
3. I also spend a lot of time on Google. Don't you wish you googled every day? I search for trivia, lessons, ideas around the house, have questions answered and so on.
4. I have to say I spend quite a bit of time at Dictionary.com. I use both the dictionary feature and the thesaurus feature when I am writing a piece for class, Sunday Scribblings, or Writer's Island.
5. I like to keep up with local news and weather, so I often visit the Houston Chronicle.