I haven't done a Friday Fill-In for quite some time, mostly because I've been doing a Company Girl Coffee or Friday De-clutter challenge, so this week, I'm back.
1. The world is a scary place sometimes.
2. Good night was the last thing I said.
3. I wonder why I slip into depression so frequently and if I've made good or bad decisions.
4. True judgment awaits at the end of all things.
5. There's something to be said for salty snacks and chocolate at "that" time of the month.
6. Home is where I want to be.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taking my mom to the Radio City Music Hall performance in Houston and out to dinner for her birthday since she will be in the hospital on her actual birthday,
tomorrow my plans include doing something my husband wants to do and scrapbooking,
and Sunday, I want to see my children! They have been gone since Dec. 26. I DON'T want to get ready to go back to work, but I have to.