1. Wake up at 5:45 AM.
2. Make sure the twins eat breakfast, brush their teeth, get their lunches, and get out the door to go to the bus stop on time.
3. Get dressed and ready for work.
4. Teach 6th grade language arts all day. Call parents. Plan lessons. Make copies. Organize loads of paperwork from students.
5. Get home at 4:45. Do two loads of laundry.
6. Cook dinner for a family of 5.
7. Do the dishes.
8. Iron two pairs of pants.
9. Change the cat litter.
10. Give the cat a bath (she didn't smell very good).
11. Make four school lunches.
12. Sign paperwork for my children to take to school.
13. Please don't ask me to do one more thing! I'm exhausted!
See more Thursday Thirteen.