1. Better-than-average report cards from the previous school year from all three kids.
2. A trip to the beach to swim, sun, and barbecue with the whole family.3. Paintball party for my son's 14th birthday.
4. Kemah Boardwalk party for my daughter's 14th birthday.5. Movies! Despicable Me and Inception, just to name two.
6. Books! Fang and Worst Case, to name two.
7. A blog post every day!
8. A trip to southern California with my husband.9. A short trip to Louisiana with my sister. 10. Meeting friends for lunch (since I can't do that during the school year.)
11. Getting a pretty pedicure so I can wear my flip=flops.
12. Spending time at my son-in-laws - swimming, having dinner, playing Uno Attack, and playing with his two-year-old twin boys.
13. Remodeling of the house which concluded with our new front door.
Visit more Thursday Thirteen here!