My friend Jenn at My Kids are My World sent me this sweet award. Thanks for thinking of me, Jenn. If you've never read Jenn's blog, please visit her and/or like her blog on Facebook. I did!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to 7 fellow bloggers that inspire you.
4. Let them know about the award.
Seven things about me? Hmmmm.
1. I am the mother of 14 year old boy/girl twins who are starting 9th grade (high school) on August 23rd. I'm a little nervous about it, and it's bittersweet. My "babies" are growing up!
2. I'm divorced and remarried. One of my husband's daughters (age 17) also lives with us, so we have a family of 5 (down from 6 about a year ago).
3. This will be my 22nd year as a teacher.
4. I like to organize.
5. My favorite games on Facebook are Farmville and Frontierville.
6. I can't stand snakes!
7. This is cracking me up, because it sounds a little like a personal ad!
And now, passing on the award to these people who have lovely blogs that I always enjoy!
3 Sides of Crazy
She Sings Inside
Confessions and Scrap