So... how does a personalized CD with recorded messages from family and friends sound? Can I pull it off? Not by myself! That's where Life on Record comes in. This is a great service!
When you set up an account, they give you a toll-free phone number and an invitation number that you can give to all the relatives and friends you want. When they call in, their message is recorded... thoughts, stories, memories, greetings... whatever they want to say. And when they record the message, they have the opportunity to preview it and change it if they choose.
When all the messages have been recorded (by your deadline), you download the messages to iTunes and create a CD. It is so simple. And if you're not comfortable making your own CD, they can do that for you, too, as well as personalized CD labels. Now, I have a unique yet affordable gift for my nephew.
This would be a thoughtful birthday gift, an anniversary keepsake, wedding gift, or even a cool gift for a teacher at the end of the year. It's definitely one of a kind!
Life on Record has agreed to supply one of my readers with the $49.99 Events Package! Here's how to enter this giveaway.
1. Visit Life on Record and take a look around.
2. Leave a comment on this post telling me what you like best about Life on Record and what event you would use it for. The deadline for leaving comments on this post is 11:59 CST May 11, 2009. Please make sure I have a way to contact you via email.
3. If you follow my blog, leave an additional comment for another chance to win.
4. If you subscribe to my blog through a reader, leave another comment for still another chance.
5. Blog about this giveaway, and receive yet another entry. Leave a comment with your blog link.
This post was made possible by the friendly people at the Family Review Network.