13 signs you’re in need of counseling
1. If there is a major change in your life, good or bad.
2. If you self-medicate (alcohol, drugs, food, etc.)
3. If you have unexplained physical problems that may be arising from stress.
4. If you are depressed or anxious, and it doesn’t go away.
5. If you doubt yourself.
6. If you have low self-esteem.
7. If a child is experiencing stress due to your attitudes and behaviors.
8. If there is too much distance in your marriage or partnership.
9. If you just need to talk.
10. If you’re curious about the counseling process.
11. If you and your mate or partner have never had an argument.
12. If you’re uneasy, but you’re not quite sure what’s bothering you.
13. If you have any thoughts about hurting yourself or others, even emotionally.
Follow this link for some common sense information.
Click here to view other Thursday Thirteeners.