The 'Give Me Five' Monday meme is designed to share fun information with each other in a simple short list! Here's how it works. Each week, Becca will put out a random topic and you share 5 answers of your choice on the given topic and link back to her. Join us; it's fun!
Funny you should ask! Not too long ago, right around Valentine's Day, I blogged about my favorite sweets. Not all of them were candy, but a few were. Here are the candies I really like, not in any particular order.
1. I love anything chocolate, but especially M & M's. Melt in your mouth, not in your hand! They are so much better than Kissables, which have a really thick candy shell that has an after-taste. The candy shell of M & M's really does melt in your mouth giving way to wonderful, creamy chocolate!
2. I like Reese's peanut butter cups - a lot. I couldn't stand them when I was a kid. In fact, I wouldn't eat anything with peanut butter while I was growing up. Strange how our tastes change. Peanut butter and chocolate really are two great tastes that taste great together. I especially love them mixed in with Coldstone Creamery chocolate ice cream. What a decadent treat.
3. Russell Stover's strawberry cream chocolates are a treat I don't get often. I think they should make a whole box of JUST the chocolates with the sweet, strawberry cream center. And I don't even like strawberries.
4. I love Sweet-Tarts, particularly the pink and purple ones. My teeth don't love them, but I do. Do you remember when they used to package two extra large Sweet-Tarts, one purple and one pink? I was in love with those.
5. Last, but not least, watermelon Jolly Ranchers. My students and my own kids love any flavor of Jolly Rancher, but I will only eat the watermelon kind. And no, I don't like watermelon, either. Only watermelon candy!