Today is my "Focus on the Positive Day!" Here is my happy list!
1. My relationship with my husband is in a good place. We are enjoying each-other's company with some quality time for just the two of us every day.
2. I've been looking online at dresses I could make for this little cutie.
3. We are going to see that little cutie in a few days!!!!
4. I'm looking at things to make for this little cutie's sibling who will be born in about 3 months: Bibs, blankets, burp cloths. We won't know gender till he/she is born. I'll be making an "I'm the big sister" shirt and an "I'm the little sister/brother" onsie.
6. I started working on the handbag I'm making for myself. It will be made like this one but with my choice of fabric.
|This is the fabric I chose.|
7. My daughter introduced me to an app called Bonza which is a twist on crossword puzzles. I feel like it will help me keep my mind sharp.
The website Verywellmind discusses some of the benefits of positive thinking. They are realistic knowing that everything isn't happy 100% of the time, but it is helpful to face problems with the mindset of finding solutions. You can read more here if you're interested.
Have a great week!