1. My daughter made these egg muffins (or you can call them egg cups) tonight. She changed the recipe some based on ingredients we had and liked, and they were delicious!
2. For Halloween last year, I painted pumpkins. I kept some and gave some to friends from work. This is one I made my daughter in her college colors.
3. Matting photos, decorating them, and framing them to hang on the wall. This is one I did last summer. It is now framed and hanging in my scrapbook room.
4. I think these fabric ice cream cones would be an adorable classroom decoration. The directions seem simple enough.
5. It may be a bit early to think about Christmas, but I love this card idea!
6. I also love these candy sleighs. I'd like to make one for my Secret Santa.
7. I know you're probably tired of Christmas DIY, but here's one last thing that I would love to give to my friends: Reindeer Noses! It's super cute and super easy!
8. Last year, my daughter made this flag rice krispie treat. I;m hoping she makes one this year.
9. I want to do these ping-pong ball lights to hang in my classroom, and my daughter wants lights for her dorm room. I found out that the trick is to use LED lights because they won't get too hot inside the ping-pong balls. I'm definitely doing this!
10. I love these easy, beautiful, paper flowers!
11. I like to paint, and I can see myself making a trio of these painted trees for my home. Looks fun and easy!
12. I love this floral initial. Start with a Styrofoam letter. Place flowers in Styrofoam until it
is covered. Add a pretty ribbon to hang it.
13. I'm in the process of making a necklace holder. I didn't get to finish it before my surgery, but mine is a little different than this one. I painted a finished piece of wood with curves on the corners and i have 2 silver and 1 clear holder to screw into it when I'm finished, It will match the colors of my bathroom.
Join my friends over at Thursday Thirteen!