Come join the fun at Friday Fill-ins!
1. The last band I saw live was The Jonas Brothers (with my 13 yo daughter).
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is turkey, cornbread dressing, cranberry sauce, and parades.
3. My Christmas shopping is started. I love to buy for other people.
4. Thoughts of what if's fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a bikini, but alas, I am not built for one.
6. Bagpipes don't appeal as much to me as they do my mom, but we heard some pretty good ones at the Renaissance Festival a couple of weeks ago. 7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to seeing my mom at home since she went in the hospital 2 weeks ago, tomorrow my plans include acting as taxi service for my kids and maybe getting a little crafting done, and Sunday, I want to finish grading papers and relax!