Thank you, Amy, for hosting Sunday Scrappin', a place to share your ta-da's, to-do's, and participate in paper-craft related challenges.
My ta-da's this week:
1. I organized all of my scrapbook supplies! I cleaned off the old computer desk, "stole" some plastic bins from my son's closet (he wasn't using them much), and got out all of my supplies and set them up so I can maybe get something done. I was keeping everything in my rolling tote and my Creative Memories case, but if my supplies aren't out, I won't work on it, and I only recently had this extra table that I can use. That means that I won't have to wait until a scrapbook night at church or my sister's to get something done.
2. I completed the Sunday Scrappin' challenge to use buttons on a layout or paper craft, which also means I completed one page. I could only find two red buttons, but I used them. I hope it counts!
3. This week I visited all of the scrapbookers who signed the Mr. Linky at Scrappin' Servant's celebration of National Scrapbook Month.
Scrap-eze Vertical Storage Organizer, and I found it at scrapbook.com in their superstore.
5. I also organized photographs.
My To-Do's This Week:
2. To complete at least one page of scrapbooking.
3. To actually make
a decision and buy something to store my paper on my desk so that it is easily accessible.
To visit other Sunday Scrappers, click here!