I mentioned on my blog not too long ago that I have been having strange dreams. Some of them are downright disturbing. Some are just plain crazy. These are some details from my dream last night. Thank goodness it was just a dream!
2. In my dream, I was inebriated, and forgot where I left my car. BTW, I rarely drink adult beverages!
3. My car was in a run-down parking garage.
4. I had to pay to get my car out.
5. Apparently, the night before I had been "charged" with some misdemeanor crime and had dealt with the police about it, but I have no idea what I did.
6. Maybe because I was too inebriated.
7. My mom helped me find my car.
8. Before I lost the car, I was on a "date" of some kind.
9. Part of that date time was spent washing dishes and organizing someone's kitchen.
10. Instead of leaving with my date, I left alone and went home. Angry, I think.
11. I was living around a college campus.
12. The garage where my car was parked had numerous concrete staircases on the outside of the building.
13. The garage attendants were of a differently nationality than I, and their office didn't smell good. It was also very crowded.
I could probably list more crazy details, but since it's Thursday 13, I'll stop here.