True Random Number Generator
Dove Men+Care products. My husband won't use anything else now. He loves the bars, and my son loves the body wash. I've even used it a few times. I love the way it moisturizes and cleanses. After all, Dove is the #1 dermatologist-recommended brand in skin care. Plus, it smells good and leaves me feeling so clean! There are some new products in the Dove Men+Care line which we are using now inluding anti-perspirant/deodorant (it's formulated to last up to 48 hours) and a new body wash for sensitive skin.
The good people at Dove contacted me recently about their new segment in the "Journey to Comfort" featuring golf greats Davis Love III and Stewart Cink. Check out what they said about their own journeys to get comfortable in their own skin.
Also, visit Dove Men+Care to play the "Tournament to Comfort." You could win amazing prizes such as a session with Cink's swing coach, a set of custom clubs, or a trip to the 2012 tour championship. Wouldn't it be awesome to win one of these prizes either for yourself or the man in your life? Talk about a great Father's Day gift!
Dove Men+Care also has a new Twitter handle. You can follow them for the chance to win additional prizes such as signed memorabilia and other golf-related items. And of course, you can follow them on Facebook.
Giveaway! Dove Men+Care will send one of my readers a prize pack of products! (Say that 3 times fast.) Giveaway is open to US residents and will remain open until 11:59 PM CST on June 3, 2011. It's easy to enter!
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me a little bit about the golfer in your life.
Extra Entries: Do any or all of the following. Please come back and leave a separate comment for each entry.
2. Tweet this post. Be sure to leave your link in the comments. This may be done once a day until the giveaway ends.
3. Link to this post on Facebook. While you're there, you can "friend" Forgetfulone if you'd like.
4. Stumble this post. Please leave your link in the comment.
5. Follow Dove Men+Care on Twitter. Come back here and leave your twitter handle.
6. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. Come back here and tell me which post you read.
This post was written on behalf of Dove Men+Care who provided the products for review and giveaway. All opinions are 100% mine.