Please join us for Sunday Scrappin' - a weekly meme for paper crafters, traditional scrapbookers, and digital scrapbookers.
My Ta-Da's for this week:
1. Organizing all of my scrapbook paper by color, both solids and patterns.
2. 12 pages in 6 2-page layouts. Ten of those were done at my sister's Monday and Tuesday. The other two I did at home yesterday. And here they are:
1. Take part in the Sunday Scrappin' optional challenge.
2. Look up some sketches on PagesMaps.
3. Complete as many pages as I can, but no less than six.
1. Last week we were supposed to name our favorite color then create a layout using the opposite color of our favorite using a color wheel. Since my favorite color is pink, I chose shades of green to use in some Easter pages.
2. This week's challenge is to show off a card you made or a scrapbook page you completed featuring dear ole Dad or someone who is like a dad to you.