Scroll down for Give Me 5! Or stay here and read Heads or Tails first.
No way can I have a day like today every day! It started with getting ready for work, feeding two kids, making sure they had all their things, and taking them to school. Then, I worked all day. After work, I had to go to the Verizon store. I got my new phone! Yay!
After Verizon, I went to the bank and the dry cleaners. I then came home to cook an awesome meal, Stuffed Chicken Valentino, green bean casserole, and rice. After dinner, I had to go to the mall to return a shirt and help my husband choose a new shirt. Three stores later, we left the mall and headed for Walgreens and Kroger. As soon as we got home, I made lunches for three of us for tomorrow, showered, and I finally sat down to rest 14 hours after I got moving this morning. And after I sat down, I did my Ladies Bible Study homework for Beth Moore's study of Esther. No way can I do this every day!
Today, Becca's Buzz asks us to...
Give Me Five of your favorite ways to be crafty or creative.
1. Scrapbooking - I love to scrapbook and wish I had more time to do it. I also like to make cards for special occasions.
2. Cooking - Experimenting with new recipes such as the Stuffed Chicken Valentino I made tonight.
3. Photography - I love to take pictures of my kids, events, even everyday things.
4. Slideshows - I love to make slideshows from photos and give these to people on their birthdays or holidays. I can use Adobe Premier, Pinnacle Studio 11, or Slide.com
5. Movies - I love practicing making "movies" out of videos I've shot. Anything that involves photos, videos, and a computer... I'm right there! I prefer using Pinnacle Studio 11.