I've made it through 44 years, and I'm still relatively healthy, and I'm thankful for that. Below are 13 things about my birthday today that made it a great day!
1. My daughter made breakfast for me this morning! Scrambled eggs with cheese and turkey bacon.
2. My son did the dishes so I wouldn't have to.
3. I got to spend some quality time with my husband this morning.
4. My day included some "alone" time, and I got to watch something on TV that I wanted to watch, for a change.
5. I got a free sub sandwich (The Italian) at Firehouse Subs, and it was delicious! If there's one in your area, you can sign up for their birthday club.
6. I got to have lunch with my children.
7. A few people called me with birthday wishes.
8. Facebook friends left encouraging, happy messages for me.
9. I had to attend a child support hearing that I was very worried about, but the outcome was fair and favorable.
10. I got some lovin' with my kitty! My cat totally destresses me!
11. Scrapbooking supplies came my way!
12. Bath products I love were also part of my gifts!
13. I attended my Bible study tonight, and it was so good. I feel refreshed.