Thirteen things I "need."
1. Some sleep. I get so little sleep. I should be in bed right now. After everyone else is in bed, I get a chance to blog and have some quiet, me time.
2. New shirts/tops. I was looking at mine, and they are so inadequate. This will go on a wish list for future reference.
3. Money. To pay bills, of course. It would be nice to not have to live paycheck to paycheck. It's do-able, too.
4. Medicine. I feel a cough and sore throat coming on.
5. Answers. I had an ultrasound today, and I need answers.
6. To participate in Mamarazzi's Favorite Things Swap. This is something fun that I can allow myself to do. I need fun, because all work and no play makes Jane a dull girl!
7. Peace. With 6 people and 2 pets, I rarely get any peace and quiet. Am I the only one who can help with homework? Am I the only one that cares if the clothes get washed? Am I the only one who knows where everything is?
8. The Weekend. I need to relax, but I also need to catch up with grading and spend some time with my children.
9. A Plan - I work better with a plan. I need one to get me through this mass of work I need to do.
10. My own Room - My husband snores so much I usually end up on the couch. I'm tired of it.
11. To Lose Weight - I just love food so much! I could stand to lose 25 pounds.
12. To Exercise More - So I can get back into shape like I was before in case we go hiking again or do the zip line in Austin over spring break.
13. Love and appreciation. Do we women ever feel like we get enough of that?