Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Life is not perfect; it never will be. But I realize that I have so much for which to be grateful.
1. I'm thankful to live in the United States.
2. I'm thankful for entertainment: Movies, theater, music, television.
3. I'm thankful my mother is still alive to celebrate thanksgiving with me. She has been through three successful cancer surgeries, a knee replacement, a nasty broken wrist, and a hard fall on the concrete that damaged her teeth and mouth. All this within the last seven years. Thank you, God, for giving me such a strong woman with a fighting spirit.
4. I am thankful for church and the freedom to choose where (or if) I worship.
5. I'm thankful for the memories I have of my dad. I miss him so much.
6. I'm thankful for a week off from school. Maybe I can go see the new Peanuts movie!
8. I'm thankful for the Internet. Yes, it takes my time, but that is my choice, so...
9. I am thankful I can CHOOSE (lots of things, how to spend my time, what career I want, where to live, and so on.)
10. I'm thankful for friends who enjoy spending time together, socializing, having fun.
11. I am thankful for my cat. All my fur-baby has to do is purr, and my spirits are instantly lifted.
12. I'm thankful I have a good job, a car, and a home.
13. Most of all, I am thankful that God loves me. I'm grateful to have a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. That is the biggest blessing of all.
You can link up with Thursday Thirteen, too!