This giveaway is now closed. Heather was chosen via random.org . Congratulations!Most of my readers know I love to scrapbook. I enjoy taking pictures, and for traditional scrapbooking, I have my photos printed. Shutterfly is a great service! They provide a quality print in a timely manner with competitive pricing starting at 9 cents a print. They also have cards, stationery, and calendars.
But that is not what I want to focus on. Recently, I uploaded photos of all my mom's grandchildren to Shutterfly, and I turned the photos into a beautiful 8x8 hardcover photo book. I was so impressed with all of the custom background colors, photo frames, and embellishments that were available in every conceivable color, style, and type. And, of course, you can add text boxes with a variety of fonts and colors as well.
It was so easy to make my photo book, too! I used the "custom" template, but they also have a simple option that gets it finished in a flash. But even the custom book was so easy to create! I know my mom is going to love it! This will be the best gift EVER! I'm super-excited!
NOTE: My book came today, 12/14, just three days after I ordered it! It is beautiful! I am so happy with the way it turned out.
Shutterfly has generously agreed to give one of my readers a FREE 8x8 photo book (20 pages) and FREE shipping, a $35 value! What a wonderful holiday gift for a friend or relative!
1. Enter by leaving a comment on this post telling me for whom you would create your photo book.
Want another entry? Do any or all of the following. Please leave a separate comment for each entry.
2. Tweet this giveaway. Please leave a link to your tweet. (You may do this once a day until the contest ends.)
3. Post about this giveaway on your blog. (5 entries). Please leave your link in the comments.
4. "Like" Shutterfly on Facebook. While you're there, you could send me a friend request. Please leave your FB name in the comment.
5. Leave a comment on a recent non-giveaway post from my blog. Come back here to tell me which post you read.
6. Link to this post on your Facebook page. Come back here with a comment to direct me to your link.
Good luck! Please make sure I have an email address in order to contact you. This giveaway is open to US residents only. Comments will remain open until 10 PM CST on Wednesday, December 14. The winner will have one day to contact me after receiving notification. I want to help you get this before Christmas! Winner will be selected using random.org .
This post was written on behalf of Family Review Network and Shutterfly who provided the product for review. All opinions are 100% mine.