What an exciting time of year this is!
5. My son is going to take an agriculture course next year and maybe take part in FFA (although I doubt he will have a career interest in ag). I want him to have a "place to belong" at school.
6. I'm scheduled for a much-needed massage tomorrow.
7. I've got all of my doctor/dentist appointments scheduled.
8. Our oldest daughter made it home safely from a two-week hiking trip.
9. I will have a job next school year. (Budget crisis has been a big deal this year, and many teachers are being "downsized.")
10. The twins turn 15 soon which means driver's ed will start not long after. Actually, I'm not sure that's a blessing now that I think of it! (Silly kids showing off their newly-straightened teeth.)
12. I have a trip to New York and a scrapbooking retreat to look forward to.
13. Tomorrow is payday!
And #14, because I don't always follow rules. I'm happy to have my husband!
Visit more Thursday 13.