1. I am grateful I still have my mom and my husband still has his dad. I miss my dad every day, and I know he misses his mom.
2. I'm thankful for all of my family!
3. I'm so grateful that I was able to retire December, 2019.
4. I appreciate my eyes. I would hate to miss all the beauty in our world.
5. I'm grateful I have things like a home, food, a vehicle, things that many other people struggle with. I have a comfortable life.
6. I'm grateful for my cat, Lacy. A pet's love is unconditional.
7. I'm blessed to be able to read. I can take adventures or solve crimes without even leaving my house.
8. I'm glad I have hobbies to feed my creativity: scrapbooking, sewing, coloring, taking pictures.
9. I'm thankful for hugs! They're good for the soul.
10. I'm so glad to live in this country where I am FREE to be ME.
11. I am grateful for the people who make our lives safer and better: doctors, nurses, farmers, delivery drivers, police, firemen (and women), military, and so on.
12. I'm thankful for the best meal of the YEAR! Turkey, gravy, cornbread dressing, and cranberry sauce.
13. I'm so thankful for Jesus Christ. Even when I have troubles, I make it through due to my faith.
Find more lists at Thursday Thirteen.