No! Not that F word!
1. Fabled - a great word to use when describing an old story or event that seems somewhat magical.
2. Flabbergasted - One way to express extreme surprise and incredulity.
3. Forgive - This is sometimes one of the hardest things to do, but granting someone forgiveness, even if it's just in your heart and not verbalized, takes a great weight off the soul.
4. Faith - I believe my strong faith is often the reason I don't fret and worry as much as some people.
5. Fret - You can see above I like to use this word. It's akin to anxiety and worry.
6. Frank- Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn! Famous line from a book & movie that is being pulled off the shelves in some locations right now. But being frank is also being honest.
7. Fairy - Who doesn't love dainty fairies! Or fairy dust. Or fairy tales?
8. Fervor- What a unique way to express passion, with fervor!
9. Freedom - I'm thankful to live in a country where we are virtually free. Freedom in thoughts, freedom to choose, freedom to determine your life path.
10. Feint - I like this word, and I describe as something a boxer does. He fakes out his opponent by feinting that he is going a certain direction.
11. Flummoxed - An interesting, if archaic, expression of confusion.
12. Fajita - Simply because I am hungry right now.
13. Faceted - This could be used to describe someone's personality or a shiny, diamond ring, among other things.
Join Thursday Thirteen for more fun!