This Thursday Thirteen is brought to you by the letter N.
1. Naps - I love naps! I know that doctors don't really recommend naps, particularly if, like me, you have trouble sleeping at night, but I love naps. I usually get to take a nap on Saturday afternoon.
2. Nurse - We have three nurses in the family - My husband's oldest son, his wife, and our oldest daughter. Have a health question? At least one of them is bound to know the answer!
3. Nuzzle - I love when the cat nuzzles me. She's so soft and sweet.
4. Newborn - I haven't held a newborn in a long time. They are just precious. Someday in the not too distant future, I imagine I'll have that opportunity.
5. Nappy - This is what Britons call a diaper.
6. Navel - My navel never popped out when I was pregnant with my twins.
7. Night - I prefer night to morning. I am a night owl. I get my best work done when others are asleep.
8. Nest - Our nest will be empty soon. One of the twins (the youngest) has graduated and will be moving on when she gets a job. The other is back in school for about another year and a half.
9. Nuts - I'm not crazy about most nuts. I like pine nuts, peanuts, and cashews. That's about it. And probably, those aren't true nuts.
10. Native - I am a native Texan and proud of it!
11. Navy - The dominant color in my bedroom is navy blue.
12. Needle - I know how to use a needle to sew minor repairs in clothing and stuffed animals. I can also sew a button with a needle and thread.
13. Neat - While my home, bedroom, even my classroom, aren't always neat, I much prefer when they are. I love it when things are stacked neatly or organized neatly. I do not like when my students don't write neat enough for me to read their papers.
I hope you've had fun visiting Forgetfulone today!
Subscribe in a reader