13 Random Things I Can See from Where I am Now
1. My laptop, of course, is right in front of me.
2. The TV. I'm watching an episode of Scandal on Netflix.
3. My cell phone.
4. My NOOK. I've just had to have it replaced for the second time in one year, both times due to defects.
5. An uneaten Quaker Chewy Dipp. These are good!
6. My water bottle.
7. My Scentsy warmer. I love that stuff! If you have no idea what that is, follow my link!
8. The coffee table. We've always had a rectangular one until we bought this oval table about four years ago. I like it!
9. My little trash pile that I have to throw away when I get up in a few minutes.
10. A purple journal I write in when I am listening to the message at church. It has, "Be still and know that I am God" on the cover.
11. Postcards my daughter brought me from her trip to study abroad.
13. The fireplace. I'm ready to use it. Tired of this darn Texas heat!
See? I told you it was random! But maybe you learned a little about me!
Visit more Thursday Thirteen.