1. Giving a proper two-armed hug.
3. Cooking, although I am enjoying that others are providing meals for my family and me a few times a week.
4. Taking pictures. I can;t hold my new camera and focus and press the shutter at the same time.
5. Picking up and holding my beautiful cat!
6. Driving. I'm at the mercy of other people's driving for now.
7. Cutting my own food using a knife.
8. Holding a real book, but, thankfully, I can use my Nook.
9. Wearing blue jeans I can fasten myself. Actually, being able to completely dress myself.
10. Shaving under my left underarm!
11. Opening cans and bottles.
12. Typing with both hands.
13. And most of all, sleeping in my own bed. As it is right now, I can only recline to sleep.
I've stopped at 13, so I can link up with Thursday Thirteen.