I'm joining Stacy Uncorked for TRR. How about a little randomness?
1. For a Monday, today has been pretty good... for me. Not so for my husband. He spent most of the day helping his daughter move. Plus, I think he's getting sick. Nooooo! Spring break is coming, and I don't want to get sick!
2. Love that the Rockets beat the Cavs Sunday. And that kick to the groin? I think LJ is a great actor. I don't think Harden's foot every connected. LJ should have been out of the game anyway, but they only called one technical on him. The refs coddle him.
3. I am so proud of myself for sticking to my daily Bible reading! 61 days in a row, and I love it! And I have done over 100 daily devotionals since I purchased the 365 Daily Devotionals for Women. I have missed a couple of days here and there, but not in my Bible reading! It feels so good to spend some time in the Word every day. (Although, now that I think about it, the comment above was not very nice.)
4. My youngest baby will be home for Spring break Friday, and I can't wait!
5. Here's a great post for you to read about FEAR. No, it's not a scary post, not at all. Just go read it! Let me know what you think! And let Angela Paige know, too.
6.. My newest book review is here... House Rules by Jodi Picoult.
Have a great week!