Visit the home of the NEW Thursday 13!
When I was growing up, Simon and Garfunkel were very popular. One song of my youth was 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover. Now that's a stick-in-your-head song if I've ever heard one! Here's a tribute to Paul Simon. If you're middle aged or maybe even older, you'll get it.
13 ways to leave your lover.
1. Just cross that bridge, Midge.
2. Hop in the van, Ann.
3. Go take his camper, Amber.
4. Just walk out the door, Lenore.
5. Pack a suitcase, Stace.
6. Get on a plane and fly, Skye.
7. Walk out the back gate, Kate.
8. Take the kids with you, Lu Lu.
9. Set the stage, Paige.
10. Join a harem, Karen.
11. Do it if you dare, Claire.
12. Shoot yourself out of a cannon, Shannon.
13. Just get yourself free, Leigh.
Just a little light-hearted post for a busy day!