Here are 13 things I like that begin with the letter "S!"
1. Star-gazer lillies - They are such beautiful flowers with a pleasant fragrance.
2. Salt - I know it's not really good for you to eat much salt, but it makes food taste so much better.
3. Sales - Who doesn't like to save money?
4. Soda - particularly Coca-Cola. It's my "one-a-day vitamin!"
5. S'Mores - Who doesn't love these ooey-gooey-chocolatey goodness? I haven't had one in ages, but now, I really want one!
6. Shade - I don't like being in the sun too long anymore. I much prefer the shade.
7. Sunset - I'm not a morning person, so I prefer sunset. It's beautiful, too. The sun sets over the lake near my house.
8. Smiles - Especially the smiles of my family! Here is a throw-back Thursday photo!
9. Sweet Pea Fragrance from Bath & Body Works - It's one of my faves.
10. Summer - Not because I love the summer heat in Texas, but because I'm off work for most of the summer.
11. Socks - If I wear shoes that don't require socks such as sandals, my feet get so cold!
12. Sangria - I don't drink alcohol very often, and I only developed a taste for wine a few years ago, but I truly like fruity Sangria!
13. Sleep - Why? Because I don't get enough of it, so when I am able to sleep, such as on Saturdays, I just love it!