Thursday Thirteen today.
Yummy dishes that my family likes.
Some are my own recipes, but others, I’ve borrowed. I will link where I can.
1.. Beef and cheese enchiladas. I don’t follow a recipe. It’s all in my head. Basically, it’s beef, a blend of four cheeses, and sauce.
2. Stuffed chicken Valentino. Roasted red bell peppers and mozzarella make this one a winner. I didn’t create this recipe, but follow the link for the recipe.
3. Spinach and cheese lasagna. Again, this recipe is all in my head. Garlic, basil, oregano, sauce, spinach, mozzarella, ricotta, and parmesan blend together well.
4. Fried chicken strips, southern style. My own double-dipped recipe.
5. Vegetable beef soup. I created this. Follow the link for the recipe.
6. Ground beef Wellington. Another dish I found on the Internet that my husband and I love, mostly because of the mushrooms and sauce.
7. Rosemary pasta. We love pasta. Follow the link for the recipe.
8. Vegetable Ranch Pizza. I adapted this from a recipe someone gave me and posted it to a food blog. Follow the link for the recipe.
9. Charro beans. Love the cilantro in this. Follow the link for the recipe which I created myself.
10. Crock pot chicken and potatoes. No recipe for this. Just chicken, potatoes, and two types of cream soups – mushroom, French onion, chicken, celery, any type will do.
11. Taco casserole. All in my head. Tortillas, taco meat, sauce, cheese, pinto beans, and sometimes black olives.
12. Low-fat chicken marsala. Love the mushrooms. Follow the link for the recipe.
13. Beef and asparagus pasta toss. Bowtie pasta and a light sauce. Follow the link for the recipe.
I hope you find something you like!