Candles! I love them! And these new Glade scented oil candles in the pretty, glass containers are adorable. They will burn for two-three hours, and when the oil is gone, the flame goes out. How handy is that? Plus, you can buy refills instead of replacing the entire candle. This candle you see? The fragrance is clean linen, and I love it! It also looks pretty in my bathroom. I just find candles to be so relaxing.
Also, between September 1 and October 31, 2010, fans can create their personalized glass holder for the chance to win $10,000 and have their design sold in stores nationwide! And it's quite fun using the design tools! I chose a simple heart on a lavendar background.
Here is your chance to win a Glade Scented Oil Candle! Random.org will help me choose a winner soon, so enter no later than midnight on October 21st, CST. This giveaway is only open to US residents. Please make sure I have a way to reach you via email.
1. The mandatory entry is to leave a comment on this post.
More entries! Leave a separate comment for each one.
2. Tweet this giveaway. Leave your Twitter link in your comment.
3. Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post on my blog. Come back here and tell me which post you commented on.
4. Follow me on Google Friend Connect or subscribe to my blog in a reader. Comment here telling me how you follow (google, bloglines, etc.)
5. Visit my blog frog community and leave a comment on a post there. Come back here and let me know which discussion you joined.
6. "Like" Glade on Facebook. Leave a comment here with your facebook name.
7. Visit the Design Contest and submit an entry. (You can submit up to ten designs.) Come back here and let me know what your design looks like.
This review was written on behalf of Family Review Network and SC Johnson/Glade who provided the product for review and giveaway in exchange for my honest opinion.