1. Laughter - Whether it's a sit-com, a funny movie, jokes , or my son's crazy voices, I love to laugh.
2. Flowers - I received beautiful flowers from my daughter over the summer. It was such a surprise, and fresh flowers just make the house more homey.
3. Friends - I don't feel like I have a lot of friends, but I know a lot of people. I'm always happy to make a new friend.
clip art - http://sweetclipart.com/bubble-bath-rubber-ducky-18534. Bath Time - I'm usually in a hurry, and a quick shower is all I have time for, but when I have the luxury of taking a long, hot soak in the tub, it's divine.
5. Dental Floss - I wore braces a few years ago, yes, as an adult, and now I just can't stand not to floss after every meal. I have dental floss in every bathroom cabinet, my bag, a drawer at work, even the bathroom at work.
6. Shoes - Men don't understand that women need shoes for different occasions, different outfits, in different colors for different clothing. I know many women who have at least double the shoes I have!
7. Love - Can't live without it.
clip art - http://www.inshape-clinic.com/chocolate/8. Chocolate - Enough said.
9. Money - I suppose I have enough, but I wouldn't mind having more.
10. Photographs - I love taking pictures. I like them on the walls of my house, in my wallet, at work, and in my scrapbooks.
clip art - http://www.clipartbest.com/book-free-clip-art11. Books - I love to read. I've got so many titles on my "want-to-read" list! If I ever get through all of them, I will be lost. I'm currently reading books by an author I found on Goodreads, Mark Gimenez.
12. Fragrance - I love things that smell good whether it's perfume, body spray, lotion, bath gel, candles, room spray, B&BW Wallflowers, Scentsy. you get the picture.
13. Time - There is never enough time for everything I want to see and do!
I'm linking up for Thursday Thirteen. Want to join me?