1. No matter what time I go to bed, I am tired when I wake up.
2. I get to see one of my daughters this weekend. I haven't seen her since August 19, and it's been so hard! She's kind of my mini-me, only better. Much, much better. Couldn't she have chosen a university that was closer to home? I guess she is where she is supposed to be, though.
3. I would love to be able to see our other daughter. My husband is going to see her. She is 2 1/2 hours farther than I am going. It would be nice if she would come down for family weekend instead.
4. My son has adjusted to his college classes, but not necessarily the schedule. He has early morning classes and night classes, which is why he needs to register early next semester so he can actually choose the times he wants to go.
5. I am tired of hearing about pro athletes in the news. Their private matters are so public, and I realize they kind of "ask for it" by choosing that profession, but they can't get a fair trial because their cases are tried in the media.
My mini-me and our darling cat.
My son (when we were on our cruise).
My husband and our other two daughters.
Rice Krispy treat my daughter made in July.
The old bridge near where I grew up.