Wednesday, September 10, 2014
13 Facebook Observations
These things really get on my nerves!
1. Pictures of people’s feet and toes with the pool or beach in the background.
2. Posts that brag about how great their fiancé/boyfriend/husband is. Once in a while is okay, but every day? Multiple times a day? One is my friends is sooo guilty of this! (Here's a sample)
September 1 near (city, state)
If I wasn't sure before I AM now! I'm sooooooo marrying this guy!!!! Just fixed me the most amazing super cheesy grilled cheese & tomato soup, just the way I like it. And never even asked me -with (fiance's name)
3. People that “check in” to EVERY SINGLE PLACE they go. So-and-so is at “Clinic” getting a shot. Now she is at “Dentist” getting teeth cleaned. Now she is at “store” buying tomatoes. Now she is at “store” picking up digital photos. Now she is at “restaurant” eating Greek salad. Now she is at … all. Day. Long. Every. Single. Place. Until she is finally “home” snuggling with fiancé/boyfriend/husband.
4. Morning selfie! Afternoon selfie! Going out at night selfie! Of course, darling, you are gorgeous!
6. Pictures of people’s radio stations. I don’t care what you’re listening to! Does anyone?
Posts I’m not Tired of!
7. Cat and kitten pictures!
9. Sports and news updates.
10. Posts about people’s kids… where does the time go?
11. Vacation updates/photos.
13. Throwback Thursday posts. This is a friend who graduated the same year I did. Memories!
Always end with the positive! I'm linking up with Thursday Thirteen, although I haven't seen much activity there for over a month.