Wednesday, August 07, 2013
1. My cat, but only when she brings in critters. Have you read about her exploits? Usually , she makes me calm and content.
2. Dealing with car people (sales, repair, etc.)
3. Going to the dentist.
4. Having money problems.
5. Considering colleges with my twins who are about to be seniors.
6. Getting a phone call from my mom who is not getting any younger.
7. Lay-offs at my husband’s place of employment. So far, not us, but the uncertainty gets to me.
8. Flying. Not extremely nervous, but more than I used to be.
9. Getting on a scale.
10. Forgetting my phone charger when I go somewhere for more than a few hours.
11. Big dogs.
12. Dying a sudden death (not dying itself) since my dad passed away suddenly, and his condition may be hereditary. Here one minute and gone the next. I’m scared I will have the same type of subarachnoid hemorrhage.
13. My newly licensed daughter driving solo.
Come join the fun at Thursday Thirteen!