Thursday Thirteen today. I do not take creative credit for writing any of these puns, but they are kinda funny, and I wanted to share. Enjoy
1. I changed my iPod's name to Titanic. It's syncing now.
2. When chemists die, they barium.
3. When you get a bladder infection urine trouble.
4. I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop any time.
5. I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
6. This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but I'd never met herbivore.
7. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down.
8. I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
9. They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Type-O.
10. PMS jokes aren't funny; period.
11. I didn't like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
12. Broken pencils are pointless.
13. I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
I used to be a banker, but then I lost interest.
I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
Velcro — what a rip off!