Christmas is such a magical time of year. I love the sights and sounds, the activities, the meaning, the cherished memories of Christmases past, so I am sharing parts of my Christmas that were and are special to me this year.
1. Shopping - I love trying to find the perfect gift for family and friends. Here I am outside of the mall near my home.
2. Wrapping Presents - I found this cute Elf paper!
3. And speaking of Elf, my favorite Christmas movie, I watched it again as well as a few other holiday classics and a lot of new holiday movies on Freeform, Hallmark, and Lifetime. For example, this one:
4. Looking at Christmas lights was so much fun this year.
5. Having lunch with friends I don't see often. Here I am with "Three Sides of Crazy" from the blog Savory Kitchen Table.
6. And look at these homemade goodies she brought me!
7. And speaking of goodies, seeing my children creating their own Christmas goodies was pure fun. My son made a baked cheesecake from scratch, and my daughter made her "famous" cake balls. Wish I had pictures of them! They were gone fast!
[insert mental image here]
9. Spending time with family is so important at Christmas.
10. Decorating the tree.
12. Christmas music! This is my favorite song.
13.And the best thing to happen this year, our Christmas miracle, began as what seemed like a tragedy. My father-in-law was taken to the hospital on Christmas Day, and family was told to say their goodbyes. Four days later, after surgery and lots of prayers, he was moved from ICU to a regular room and is expected to go home, perhaps by the new year. That's what I call a Christmas miracle!
I hope all of you had the merriest Christmas! Wishing you happiness and health in the coming year.
Subscribe in a reader