1. Has a country ever swept an event (received gold, silver, and bronze on the same event at the same time)? Well, yes. Yes, they have. There's quite a list.
2. On the rings, what is meant by planking? It has a different meaning if you simply look up planking or look it up in the urban dictionary.
|Image Credit Planking|
4. How do Olympians make money? Do athletes get paid for winning? I had no idea.
5. How are diving events scored?
6. What is the current medal count?
8. When do the track and field events start? Soon!
9. How much do those cute gymnastics leotards cost? OMGosh!
11. Who is the oldest Olympic competitor ever? 6 Medals!
12. Why did the water in the diving pool turn green?
13. What do the Olympic rings represent?
These are just a sample of the questions we had. Watching the Olympics is so much fun!
Link up at Thursday Thirteen.